Dex Arson - Embers Instrumental Dex Arson - Embers Instrumental

beeg

Let You Know (Preview) Let You Know (Preview)

Hey

Really nice vocal trance. Wish it had more studder effects but it's still really good

Kazmo responds:

I'll be adding more studders :] Thank man.

turtle(can't think of a title) turtle(can't think of a title)

3.09 / 5.00

3.09 / 5.00

because apparently 3.09 is all time top scoring.

_/Feeling\_ (vocals) _/Feeling\_ (vocals)

Big up for making ur own vocals

Respect for making your own vocals and lyrics

You should of made a pop screen for your mic though.

ShootingStar responds:

Haha I use probably one of the worst mics :P it's supposed to be for smartmusic.. Haha but thanks for the review!!

ShootingStar

Darkest Dreams (full version) Darkest Dreams (full version)

nice but

this is ambient

jacob9 responds:

well thx for the review anyway. i was kinda bored/tired when i made this so...ill try to fix that next time i decide to make a song

The Sword of Eternity The Sword of Eternity

Lots of room for improvement

It's not bad but it sounds really muddy. Reduce the volumes of everything on the mixer. Eq the muddiness out and boost the top ends of some of the synths.

Other then that it IS really repetitive. Changing the last note of a pattern every 4 times it repeats can do a LOT for this song just to keep it interesting.

Dreamcastle responds:

Thanks for the help. I'll see what it does for me.

-= Wub Wub=- -= Wub Wub=-

Nice loop

WUB WUB WUB WUB

P.S. Newgrounds needs a dubstep channel but tom fulp doesn't give a shit

[HS]The Contract [HS]The Contract

NIce Melody

Nice melody however in the 2nd half their is a sour note.

The sound design needs a lot of work though. Your kick is lacking a punch or sometimes refered to a tok sound. I have a tutorial on how to make one on my site at www.ephixa.com

I would like to remix this song :) add me to msn if you have it james.leu@hotmail.com

VelociD responds:

Added you.

Paragon Paragon

Kick, Ass, Vocals

The vocals are awesome. Would of loved some time stretched vocals and backverbing and all the good shit. I can't really make out much what it's saying, lyrics would be nice but I mean the feel and the screaming at the end is great. Such great atmosphere work in this. I love the dirty synth with the simple melody.

Interested in a collab by chance? I mainly produce hardstyle but I can be diverse. Check out my stuff and hit me up with a PM :)

[HS]Resonate (wip) [HS]Resonate (wip)

Some tips

Not bad man. I'm a seasoned hardstyle producer and my suggestions to you are.

Sample your kick drum and reverse it to make a nice fade in sound for the bass if it's going to be sudden. I would increase the volume on the main synth a really small amount or reduce the kick volume a little and boost the low low frequencies 65 hertz

Keep it up. One of the best I have heard on NG for hardstyle so far.

I would appreciate if you could take a listen to my music and drop some comments. added you to my favs

VelociD responds:

Thx for your review and especially the tips.
I'm going to write an review to one or more of your tracks asap =).